Monday, June 1, 2009

For Grandma!

For my Grandmother and all other avid birdwatchers who are interested in some of the birds in West Africa that I've seen. All of the pictures were googled because my camera isn't this good, but I've seen them! Birds names is beneath the photo.

African Finfoot

African Jacana
(or Lily Trotter)

Malachite Kingfisher

*One of my favorite birds!


Cattle Egret

Pied Kingfisher

Purple Heron

*One of my favorite pictures


Black Bee-eater


Laughing Dove

Red-eyed Dove

Woodlands Kingfisher

(or Senegal Kingfisher)

Cinnamon Chested Bee-eater

Western Reef Egret

Great White Egret

Little Egret

*Of course I can't tell a difference between any of these Egrets


African Pied Hornbill

Olive-bellied Sunbird

Village Weaver

(or Black headed Weaver)

Their are tons more but I'm out of time! I hope you enjoyed them Grandma and I wish you could be here to see them yourself. Love you and miss you!

No comments: